Berrybak is a unique audio amplifier for audiophiles. It features:
Born for HIFI
BerryBak provides a HIFI solution for customers to enjoy music. The output background noise is as low as 150uV and BerryBak can reach less than ±1.5dB frequency response.
Designed for Raspberry Pi
With integrated DSP, BerryBak can be directly connected to I2S output of Raspberry Pi without any need for external DACs. BerryBak can be used to power Raspberry Pi.
Dual USB Dedicated Charging Ports
BerryBak also provides 2 USB dedicated charging ports (DCP) with BC1.2 enabled, each port supports 2.4A maximum charge current, and voltage compensation is also provided to provide a high speed charging.
One case, double pleasure
BerryBak combines sound quality with advanced engineering inside a neat package that is bound to find favor with the today’s space conscious listeners. To show our salute to the 70s, BerryBak inherited the functions of Raspberry Pi. If you are a fan of modern art, it will fit your style. But if you are a fan of antiques, you are likely to be fascinated by how it is assembled.
Accessories are sold separately. Please contact with customer service for detailed information.
- Number Of Channel(s)2
- Heat DissipationNo Heat Sink & FAN
- inputSingle ended Line-in, S/PDIF,
- Power Voltage10V-26V
- •3.5mm headphone jack (front panel)
- •2 x 30Wrms output by Texas Instruments TPA3110 x 2 (PBTL mode, rear panel)
- •3 x RCA outputs (L, R + Subwoofer with cut-off frequency set and gain set potentiometer, rear panel)
- •2 x USB Type-A BC1.2 enabled charge only ports
- (front panel)
- •TOSLINK optical input support 48-96kHz/24bit
- (rear panel)
- •2 x RCA auxiliary input (L+R, rear panel)
- •3 buttons with 5 LEDs and 1 potentiometer (front panel)
- •HAT board extension interface for Raspberry Pi
- (built in the housing and slot in the rear panel)
- •Analog audio processor (not DSP)