The SUBS11580 4.5 inch, 80-Watt, 4-Ohm is a ferrite powered bass subwoofer speaker specially
designed for wide DIY and gaming machine applications. Its high build quality and easy installation makes it suitable for home audio DIY. SUBS11580 features PP paper cone and aluminum dust cap specially equipped with strong Santoprene surround to produce long excursion of the speaker cone. It comes with dual coil configuration for high input power. It produces small equivalent volume which provides very high sound pressure in low profile. It features four mounting holes on the front frame, which makes it easy to be installed into any cabinet. We provide a free cabinet design for this speaker which is available to be downloaded from our website. Our cabinet prototype has been tested to work fine with our SUBS11580. With the price being offered, it provides high cost-performance (CP) value which made it a value buy for our customers to own.
STL File of SUBS11580: link
- Strong Santoprene surround
- Aluminium dust cap and PP paper cone design
- Dual coil configuration with high input power
- Ø80x20mm large and strong ferrite motor, long excursion design
- Small equivalent volume, providing very high sound pressure in low profile