The 2-port USB charger on battery extension board supports USB charging specification, revision 1.2 (BC 1.2) which could automatically config D+ and D- lines connections for an attached device. The battery extension board automatically adjusts its output level based on the connected device. It is compatible with smartphones and tablets from Apple, Samsung and Google. The extension board can charge up to two devices at the same time, which can get more output than ordinary dual-port chargers. A maximum output of 5.25V/2.1 A brings you to a whole new level of high-speed charging. With the equipped DC input jack, it can be used to charge the BCPB4. Besides, it can be panel mounted. If you need this, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- TypeDC/DC Converter
- StyleModule & Board
- Output ChannelDual
- Available for BC1.2 Protocol
- DC input Jack
- Power Indicator
- Aluminum mount panel customizable
- Weight:48g/0.11lbs (±10%)
- 1. Available for BC1.2 Protocol
- Two USB charging ports are both available for BC1.2 Protocol, which can charge all the portable devices, with 2.1A maximum per port.
- 2. Equipped with DC Input Jack
- The battery extension board is equipped with CD input jack.
- 3. Power Indicator
- A green power indicator is used to clearly show customers the status of this board.
|USB ports output voltage||VIN=12V||4.75||5.1||5.25||V|
|USB ports output current||Vusb=5.1V||-||-||2.1||A|