The APM series is a complete, audio system with control interfaces and signal processing. The application range from active louderspeaker concepts (digital 3 way 3 unit, 2 way 2 unit crossover, bass enhancement, etc.) and realize the tansformation from 2.0 to 2.1. With four potentiometers, customers can get the default function and adjust the gain, cut-off frequency of bass and treble.
With integrated debug port for Sigima Studio, customers can pre-program with Sure Electronics ICP1, ICP2 or the original Analog USBi to get more functions which includes equalization, crossover, bass enhancement, multiband dynamics
processing, delay compensation, etc.
- 28-/56-bit, 50 MIPS Digital Audio Processor
- Fully Programmable with SigmaStudio Graphical tool
- SNR of 100dB, THD + N of -83dB
- Hardware Adjustable with 4 potentiometer on board
- App Control Supported with WONDOM ICP3
- Powered by 5V micro USB
- 2 x 2 inches Compact PCB Size